Friday, June 30, 2023

Bhutanese In America

I started this blog for a project for a class I was taking at Eastern Connecticut State University. I had to drop out of the school that semester because I had Lyme Disease and also had a bad reaction to Zoloft antidepressant that sent me to the emergency room. I was rattled after that event. I am thankful I made it through all that. I did get more college education elsewhere. I do wish I had stuck it out at Eastern, but that is in the past. I have decided to find out more about Bhutanese in my area. I have found out there are a few Bhutanese restaurants, or at least South Asian restuarants that have Bhutanese fare. I like to go to New York City at least once a year if I can. I already went once this year (the first time in a few years) to see teh Metropolitan Museum of Art. I had a good time at the Karl Lagerfeld exhibit. I see that most of these restaurants are in Queens. I see that the Museum of the Moving Image is in that area. I could go to one of those whenever I visit that museum. I haven't been there before, and I do want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment